YourCare supplier

Queensland Aged and Disability Advocacy Inc

General Advocacy Free aged care advocacy for clients of government funded aged care services eg. HACC/CHSP or respite services, aged care home or aged care hostel.Free information sessions on Advocacy and Aged Care, Guardianship & Administration Advocacy QADA have limited GaS Advocacy service extending from Brisbane to Gympie where eligible client can be supported at QCAT hearings and reviews. Fee for Service workshops: - mhWise workshops for Staff on working with people with a mental heath conditions- Guardianship and Administration work shops

121 Copperfield St
Suburb: Geebung
State: Qld
Postcode: 4034

1300 818 338

Similar suppliers

Home Instead Senior Care is a specialist, national provider of high quality in-home care for adults. We help with a range of personal and household needs including Personal Assistance with showering and dressing, Light Housekeeping, Laundry, Meal Planning and Preparation, Errands including Banking, Shopping and Incidental Transport for shopping, medical appointments and social outings. We take personal responsibility for providing the best, most appropriate in-home care and support.

Visit supplier >

Transition Care Program

QLD, Australia

Transition Care Program is designed to support older people with short-term assistance that will help them to improve their health and independence at the end of their hospital stay. The Program provides a package of services that include low intensity therapy (eg physiotherapy, occupational therapy and or social work), nursing support and or personal care. It provides time limited support (for up to 12 weeks) and has a therapy focus.

Visit supplier >

Recent discussions

Hart Psychologists

Moonee Ponds, Australia

If you feel extreme fear while doing something in front of other peoples, then it is the main cause of social anxiety disorder. At Hart Psychologists, we give motivation and counselling programs to deal with several types of social anxiety disorders. Call us to get more details about our services!

Visit member >

Carolyn Hutchison

California Gully, Australia

Is there anyone in the Bendigo Area who knows anything about an MND Support group for those of us diagnosed with the disease?

I am in dire need of people to talk to about the symptoms and coping. I feel so alone with no support.

Visit member >

Create an account,
it's free!